Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wanted: Part-Time Work

So here's the deal -- my financial situation is somewhat tight at the moment (much like, well, 90% of the country?). Donations would be appreciated, but I'm really not the type to bleg for handouts w/o offering something in return, and given my technical skills I'd like to contribute something to the exchange.

Need a Web Designer?

I do web design and am fluent w/ HTML, CSS and Photoshop. I love to build blogs and/or websites -- you can see the examples of a few by the banners in the margin, and of course there's the Pope Benedict XVI Fan Club. Most of these blogs I've turned out in the space of 2-3 days.

Need an Artist?

Need an artist? -- I'd love some work. Examples of my style and work are available at ChristopherDoodles (Blog).

Over the past years I've produced illustrations for the following:

  • logos, album covers and flyers (from folk to metal)
  • cards and wedding invitations
  • t-shirts
  • header or background for a blog / website
  • cartooning of all kinds

Much if not most of the work you see here is hand-drawn pen-and-ink. Very basic, although on recent pieces I have taken to adding color in Photoshop (so I can provide the client with high quality black and white AND color versions).

Rates? -- I'm open to negotiation.

Interested? -- Email me at blostopher "at" gmail.com. Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment