Friday, September 12, 2003

A Little Something on the Side . . .

Motivated in part by the Houston Catholic Worker's criticism of Fr. Neuhaus and subsequent reading of Michael Novak's "The Catholic Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism" (which I greatly appreciated); John Allen Jr.'s recent column on the the "liberalism" of John Paul II, and my overall desire for personal convenience in doing research on the web, I spent last weekend putting together a new website as a resource for those interested in the various issues debated by the 'neoconservatives' (Novak, Neuhaus, Weigel, et al.) and the 'Communio' school (for lack of a better term).

I'm still at a loss as to what to call it, but I'm hoping others will participate by recommending additional articles and books (and by participating in the discussion via the blog exclusively devoted to this discussion). Don't worry -- it's not going to replace my regular blogging on 'Against The Grain', but will rather serve as a vehicle for sustained investigation of certain issues.

You can find the all the details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment