Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Wanted: P/T Work.

So here's the deal -- my financial situation is somewhat tight at the moment and I'm practically living from paycheck to paycheck. Donations would be appreciated, but given my skills I'd prefer to contribute something to the exchange.

I do web design and am fluent w/ HTML, CSS and Photoshop. I like to build blogs and/or websites -- you can see the examples of a few by the banners in the margin. Samples of a few blogs I've designed are Ad Limina Apostolurum, Musings of a Pertinacious Papist and, of course, my own little monstrosity that you see here.

If you're looking for help w/ a website and/or would like somebody to fix up your Blogger template w/ some extra coding and graphics customized to your taste, I'd be happy to assist. Rates, of course, are negotiable.

Interested? -- Email me at blostopher "at" nyc.rr.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment