Thursday, October 15, 2009

Keep this blog alive! -- Help Christopher get a Computer!

With regards to internet access my situation remains the same: my beloved laptop of 4+ years has bought the farm; regular blogging prohibited howbeit I have occasional access to another for email. I rarely use this blog as a vehicle for blegging for myself, but circumstances being what they are ...

In the event my readers, past or present, have appreciated Against the Grain over the years, or my contributions to The American Catholic, Catholics in the Public Square, or my many other online ventures such as The Pope Benedict XVI Fan Club (providing detailed blogging coverage as the Pope's visit to America or visit to the Holy Land or roundups of coverage and commentary on a new papal encyclical) -- or online archives such as those devoted to Hans Urs von Balthasar, Richard Neuhaus and Avery Cardinal Dulles -- and would like to see these ventures continue -- you can assist in this endeavor by clicking on the banner below.

(For the record, I've resurrected an old Mac G3 w/ OS 9. Painfully slow but I'll make do in the interim. That said, I have my eyes set on a used IBook G4 from Ebay).

Help me by helping yourself to a purchase of books (or any other item) from Amazon.com. Every little bit helps, and your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment