- Did Vatican II usher in our secular age? Author Moyra Doorly and theologian Fr Aidan Nichols conclude their correspondence about the state of the Catholic Church today. (Catholic Herald October 27, 2010).
- Letter from a confused Catholic: Could the liturgical crisis stem from the Council itself?, by Moyra Doorly. July 3, 2009.
- Reply [to] a confused Catholic: The contrasts you draw are unnecessarily sharp, by Fr. Aidan Nichols. July 3, 2009.
- Is the SSPX right about the liturgy? October 30, 2009.
- We remain the Church of Tradition December 25, 2009.
- Vatican II: a triumph of naïve optimism? Author Moyra Doorly and theologian Aidan Nichols continue to discuss the merits of the Society of St Pius X's critique of the modern Church. January 29, 2010.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
"Is the SSPX Right about Vatican II?" -- A dialogue between Aidan Nichols and a "confused Catholic"
"Rome and the SSPX: a very puzzling dialogue" -- When Moyra Doorly began to wonder if the SSPX is right about Vatican II she asked leading theologian Aidan Nichols to address her doubts. The initial exchange was published July 3, 2009, and continues in the pages of the Catholic Herald (UK):