Over the next few months I’m going to do a series of posts related to topics in a seminar on Continental philosophy that I’m teaching this semester at Ave Maria University. I began with a post on Heidegger and Catholicism and the next several posts will be on Heidegger’s conception of being. I intend to follow these posts on being with several more on Heidegger’s understanding of God.
Besides Heidegger, we will also be reading Husserl, Sartre, Levinas, Derrida, and Marion in this seminar. I hope to be able to put something up on the blog about these other thinkers as well. But first Heidegger and being...
- Heidegger and Catholicism: Some Very Introductory Notes 01/07/11
- Heidegger and the Question of Being, Part 1 01/13/11
- Heidegger and the Question of Being, Part 2: Being in the Early Heidegger 02/04/11
- Heidegger and the Question of Being, Part 3: Being in the Early Heidegger (contd.) 04/11/11.
- Heidegger and the Question of Being, Part 4: Being in the Later Heidegger 05/16/11.