- For St. Blog's Parish, especially Gerard Serafin, the heart of St. Blog's, may he rest in peace.
- For our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, and all those in service to our country -- may God "give success to our arms . . . and grant unto us and all nations a speedy, just and lasting peace."
- For my co-editors at Catholics in The Public Square (formerly Catholic Kerry Watch), for insightful posts and spirited discussion during the 2004 election and beyond.
- For my family and extended family, for their love and patience in putting up with me for another year of my life.
- For all those who read this blog and (I hope) benefit in some way from it.
Thursday, November 25, 2004
I suppose it would be customary to blog a by no means comprehensive list of those people I'm thankful for this year. Briefly: