Friday, December 31, 2010

Your help would be appreciated.

I don't look upon blogging as a primary source of income. Even St. Paul was a tentmaker by trade, and my posts are nothing if not a personal hobby which I hope may provide some entertainment to others.

However, while I have a day job, a confluence of unfortunate circumstances since November (one spouse sick with unpaid leave; two sick kids; mounting copayments for doctor's visits and prescriptions) have put us in a very tight spot, financially.

I'm not sure how many read this blog, but if you have any desire to lend support, you can do so in one of the following ways:

  • Need a web designer or artist? - I design blogs and simple websites and have a fluency in HTML, CSS and Photoshop.

    I am also a cartoonist / illustrator. Natural talent, no particular schooling. I've contributed artwork for everything from logos, album covers and flyers for bands (folk to metal) to cards and wedding invitations, to book illustrations, to t-shirts, and general cartooning of all kinds.

    I would enjoy putting either of these two skills to use, if somebody has a freelance job in mind.

  • Indulge your bibliophilia! -- I earn a small percentage from anything you purchase through Amazon.com, be it books, music, electronics or diapers.

  • Last but not least, if you have no use for the above, but would like to convey a small gesture of appreciation for this blog or any of the various other online projects I maintain (ex. Pope Benedict XVI Fan Club), feel free to make a donation:

Every little bit helps, now more than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment